2 mo

Why are these younger girls I work with acting this way with me?

I work in a call centre with two younger girls aged 22 (I'm 35) and they both talk about me to one another. I'm never on shift with them at the same time, but if I tell one girl anything about me she tells the other pretty much everything I've said.

one of the girls texts me on a daily basis with small talk. If she has been working with the other girl she can repeat pretty much all the conversations I had with the other girl. The girl who messages me also tells me that she and the other girl talk about me and discuss my little ticks and habits and things like that. This is all done in a fairly light-hearted way, but should I read into it too much? Especially the girl who texts me everyday? They're both really polite and sensible young ladies and not forward in a flirty or sexual way to any guys at work.

Any ideas?
1
1