2 mo

Why is he doing this? flaming on me? we’re dating?

This boy I’ve been dating keeps asking if I’m free one day to hang out and I’ll be like yes! and when the day comes I’ll be waiting all day for a text message saying what time he’s gonna pick me up and he ends up fishing or doing another things. I mean I don’t mind if this has happened once or twice, but then when he says he’s sorry he’s like “we can hang out tomorrow?” And he does the same exact bs the next day.. like don’t get me wrong I know and understand that life happens but I feel like if you know you’re going to be busy then you shouldn’t leave the other person waiting and waiting all day. Why is he doing this? He likes me a lot- like when he’s with me he’ll just stare at me and say I’m so beautiful and it’s so sweet and he holds my hand I. Public and all that.. like fr I’m just confused? Thank you if you took the time out of your day to read this and reply. It’s a blessing ❤️
2 mo
Lol, there’s a typo in the title. It was supposed to say Flaking
0
2