2 mo

Girl said yes to a date, then said no, now is giving mixed signals (I'm new to dating) How should I deal with this?

Hi!

First post and this has been bothering me for a week or two now.

So i've been working with this girl for about 9 months now and over the past 2-3 months I've spent a lot more time with her outside of work in the form of nights out with her and her friends or just hanging out in town after work by ourselves for hours.

Essentially, i asked her out for a date to which she instantly said yes with a big smile but after 3 days and a couple of conversations with her friends (who are v judgmental people) she called off and said it'd be best if we didn't go there because she likes how things are now.

After that I didn't think much of it but I unconsciously stopped giving her my undivided attention like I used to (spending one on one time with her inside & outside of work) and this bothered her.

She now seems to have reverted, trying to spend as much time with me as possible inside & outside of work.

She brought me to a park near her house for a walk to show me her favourite place to go after work, when she knows im out in town on weekends she wants to know where I am so she can join up, and she constantly does things that she knows will get my attention/make me laugh when i'm near her and a lot of others in work have said they think she likes me but is scared of mixing work with play.

I don't know where to go from here because I know the more time I spend with her the more my attraction grows but I'm not sure if it works both ways or if she just likes the attention I used to give her.

Sorry if I have explained this poorly, really not good at this dating game and any advice is really appreciated :)
2
5