2 mo

My girlfriend feels like she isn't good enough. What should I do?

My girlfriend feels like she isn't good enough, she has told me of all of how she's felt over the last month. How she feels like she isn't good enough, i always ask her to come over and she does. But she has seem to have lost her self worth/self esteem. She told me that she doesn't feel good enough cause i barely touch her, i haven't in about 4 weeks. Like its been that long since weve had sex and I've felt like cuddling her. She told me that it makes her feel like she's not good enough for me, like i didn't say she wasn't good enough. But i have other things to do, then have sex and cuddle with her. I think she kind of suspects im cheating on her, im not. But im worried that the lack of affection im giving her, she will cheat on me. Like from what I've gotten told she isn't a cheater and very loyal person. Like she was happy and okay when we first got together, there was plenty of sex and affection. But i will admit it stopped on my side, I do feel like that she is going to go back to another ex (she doesn't talk to them and they have her blocked) or she will go to the pub one night and find someone there, someone that will give her what im failing at doing, but trying too. I dont want her finding anyone else, but she too has to understand you can't always have affection and sex when you want it
9
19