2 mo

Newly single 32 (m) thinking of dating a 24 (f). Worried that it might be a waste of time. What are the risks?

So somewhat newly single, went through a painful breakup about 1 month ago. I thought I was going to marry this woman (30/f), and long story short she left me because we weren't communicating well. We still love each other and the break up has dragged on with us calling each other, getting jealous, and sleeping together, but she doesn't want to get back together. We had one last day where we hung out, had a good time, then argued a bit but managed to smooth it over at the end, cuddle a bit and make out, then say our goodbyes.

I've been doing my best since to move on and get back out there. Been on a few dates that have really meant nothing to me, and just made me miss my ex more. But I'm finally getting over it. Recently I met a woman online that I feel like could have potential. She is absolutely gorgeous, hotter than my ex really, and definitely my type (big eyes, pretty face, cute girl next door type). I have a date with her this Friday, we are going to a nice italian dinner ( a place we both wanted to try ), then to the botanical gardens for a light show.

I'm pretty good on a date, and I am pretty confident I can nail this, but there is one thing that makes me hesitate. She is 8 years younger than me. I am at the point in my life where I want to find someone to marry and start a family with. I haven't been on a date with her yet, so I'm definitely thinking too far ahead, but I don't want to get invested in another relationship that won't last. I feel like at 24 she most likely isn't looking for a man to marry and have kids with. I could be wrong, but I don't want to waste my time. I obviously know I'm over thinking this, and I plan on just going on the date and seeing how that goes first. I'm just kind of a thinker and have been curious about what would happen if this all weant great.

Any woman around the same age have any thoughts? What are the risks of dating a woman so much younger? What is the age when women start thinking of settling down?
0
1