2 mo

Should I trust my boyfriend and move forward with marriage after finding inappropriate messages?

I have been with my boyfriend for about 5 years. Everything was going well until I found out that my boyfriend was messaging other women. In the messages he asked one women for tongue kisses, other women for dates, and it seemed like he may have been intimate with another women. I confronted him about the messages and he denied everything. Eventually he acknowledged what he did and apologized. I accepted his apology. A couple years later I found messages from a woman to him asking when will they have sex and messages from him to another woman asking for hugs. He said he never replied to the woman's sexual messages, but they are still friends on Facebook. At this point I am having a hard time trusting my boyfriend. Recently, he told me that he would like to marry me, but I am not sure if I can marry him.
6 d
We are broken up, but I feel way worst than before. I love him. I miss him. I can't get him off my mind. I am now trying to mend the relationship. Sometimes you have to forgive and try to get at the root of the problem, instead of throwing your relationship away.
5
7