2 mo

What is the difference between when a girl is trying to ignore you because you're annoying vs they are avoiding you out of shyness?

So here is the story, there's this girl from work that I have a huge crush on. And there was this time where I just stared at her and she caught me looking her. But the funny thing is we looked at each other eye to eye. And the next thing you know she looked down and smiles. Now later on the day I finally had the guts to introduce myself to her and of course we shook hands. But I had to stop talking to her for a bit since I had to get some work done. But here is the thing Everytime I walk to the pantry she would smile at me. A week later I saw her again and I tried to initiate a conversation with her with a question such as " How long have you been working here" she gave me a short response and decided to talk to the employee in the office and I felt kind of bad afterwards. I felt like a different vibe cause she was talking to everyone in the office besides me. What do you guys think? Sorry I had to make the story long I wanted to be specific about this situation.
3
1