2 mo

A guy I’m seeing is hung up on his ex. Do you think he will come back to me?

Hey guys and gals, I’m in a bit of tailspin at the moment as I guy I have been seeing for over a month has just told me that his ex who he has a child with messaged him out of the blue saying she still has feelings for him and he told me this morning that it has brought back feelings for him and his head is all over the place and he needs time to think, this is a guy who only two days ago was telling me how much he liked me and had thought about a relationship with me and told me he was happy to wait till I was ready to have sex etc, and had said he had been a lost soul for the past two years but I had made him feel better about himself and more realised when he was with me. even when we are together he has been so attentive, this has just really thrown me. Him and his ex have tried to make it work 3 times before, the most recent time about 3 months ago and his words to me on our first date was that he realised things were never gonna change and he needed to move on. I said to him that my feelings have been hurt and he said that he didn’t want that and that he likes me but doesn’t want to lead me on as he doesn’t know what to do and had to be honest, I said to him that he needs to tell me if he’s done with us and I’ll move on. What are the chances that he will come back to me?

thanks in advance
2 mo
Hey guys,

Just a quick update on the situation. I left him to it for two days and gave him a message yesterday to say I hope he is ok and made him promise me that he won’t go back to being seriously depressed again as he deserves better that. He messaged me straight back saying that he really appreciated that and didn’t want to stop talking to me and that his head is all over the place and he just needs to focus on him right now. He says he is more than happy to chat if I still
2 mo
want to. He asked me last night what I was doing tonight and asked if he could come and pick me up and go for a drive before he starts his nightshift job. I asked him what his reasons were for wanting to meet up and he said just to chill out and chat and that and said he still wants to hang out with me and see me, he must like
Me if he still wants to see me and he knows I’m not gonna sleep with him. I decided I’m gonna go and be brutally honest and tell him I’m gonna start dating again and ask
23
10