2 mo

Why do girls always go crawling back to a bad relationship?

Hey i have a friend who is had been dating this guy on and off for 4 years now and lately her and i have been having moments and i wanna take her away from it all and trear her the way she's suppose to be treated and yesterday she wanted to date me then within 24hrs she goes back to his house and are dating again like wtf why do girls like to be called me yelled at beat and guilt tripped and this guy pretends to commit suicide everytime she doesn't do what he wants

So is this what i gotta do to get a girlfriend is to stop treating girls like gold and start treating them like coal do i need to call girls names yell at the be all depressed and commit suicide do i need to quit my job and have no money like every guy i seen girls dating now and not get my license like i dont get it i thought inwas treating girls the right way but clearly not cause all i do is get walked all over thanks gils
2 mo
It seems to me all that girls wamt now a days is just sex all they want is to be fucked and i dont give a fuck about that i want someone to love and girls dont want that anymore so fuck this
2
4