2 mo

25 and can't find a proper girl to date or have a relationship with?

So here's the thing:
For a year or more I thought that girls don't like me and that my looks are the reason I'm still single. But that changed, I didn't notice that many girls would date me.
But the first problem is that I have a hard time approaching. Some of them started to talk to me or give me signs and then the conversation went well. I really like two girls, but they were slutty and I said to myself that I can do better (although they were really attractive). And one girl, who we texted for a year, she always gave me mixed signals and she couldn't decide, if she would date me or not, so I blocked all contact with her. She isn't even really attractive, but I liked her because she was nice and not dating everyone or sleeping around, so it's a pity :/
Second problem is that all girls that I dated were from online, which is rarely working for me.
Overall I think that girls like me, many of them, but i'm picky too, because I want a loyal, nice and caring one, even if she doesn't look like a model (so i dont mind if she's average looking).
What should i do, i can't just talk to every girl i find attractive. Should I still wait for "that special someone" or what?
0
7