2 mo

Will a guy back off if he is catching feelings?

So an old friend finally made a Facebook and friended me. We have talked off and on for a few months. We have had sex twice. He seemed to be all into me at first. We had dinner plans yesterday that he planned over a week ago. He called me yesterday and even said he'd be at my place in a few hours then never showed up. He has been active and posting online since so I know he's ok. I feel stupid for falling for him. Is it possible he is afraid of catching feelings? He has saw friends tag me in places and popped up there acting very interested to now nothing. I'm so confused. He just divorced after 17 years but he knew that when he started messaging me and doing relationship type things.
2 mo
So.. he has came back around. Moved me out of my old apartment into my new one. Came the next day while I was at work tofix a door knob. Came over today while I was at work and cut my grass. Still doesn't want to have sex. Confused as heck! What is he up to?
40
20