2 mo

Where should I go to meet more women my age and type?

I'm 24. I'm a churchgoing guy, good with kids, have a good job, and live alone. I'm looking for a girl that's around my age, is active in church, and likes to have fun. My main problem is that the girls in my church are all 4+ years older and the one closest in age to me, 28, is taller than me. I'm 5'9". Also, none of them like me romantically. These women have high standards. They all want a man that's 6'3" and does something "cool" like architecture for a living. I guess mechanical engineering and designing cars isn't "cool" enough. Smh lol

An older couple in my church suggested that I should date interracially and maybe I'll find some success. They specifically said Filipina, Brazilian, and Colombian may be my best options. My church is mostly black. I'm black and I don't care about race, however I usually go for black women. I find it weird that a black couple would tell me to leave the culture to find love. Lol

Should I look outside my denomination too? Should I use dating apps?
2
2