2 mo

How do I break my inferiority complex about losing my virginity to a non-virgin?

I'm an 18 yr old male virgin and I'm uncomfortable about losing my virginity to someone that has already lost theirs. I've come to realize that most virgin girls I meet aren't appealing to me, and most girls I meet that are appealing to me aren't virgins. While both options are disappointing, I think taking the latter option yields higher chances of getting laid, and finding someone that is both appealing and a virgin like me is highly unlikely that I've labeled it as tedious. I feel inferior because I feel like the experience wouldn't be as special for my partner as it would be for me because they've already had their first time. Any advice as to how to get over this?
1
6