2 mo

Having preferences is fine but sometimes you need to compromise one 1 or 2 of them? Agree or disagree?

When I say preference I don't mean safety standards , which are standards you keep to protect you. E. g. not abusive etc.

Preference to me means something you would want but if everything else was right you could over look it.

For example, if a woman was kind, had a great personality, was fair and trustworthy, I feel people could overlook if see was a bit "large".

If a man ticked all the boxes but height, I feel people should over look it.

The comprises should mainly be on visual preferences. I do see women compromising but it often comes back to hurt them as they end up with an abusive partner.

This is why standards like not abusive and kind should be withstanded but preferences like height , weight and looks which don't themselves indicate a bad relationship should be a bit more flexible.
Agree
Disagree
Agree with a bit of it
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
2