2 mo

Was I conceited to assume this guy wanted the worst?

Back in the 2015-16 years, the term “Netflix and chill” was prevalent for meaning the exact opposite. This guy I used to work with was texting me and I hung out with him the night before with 2 other of his friends. We were speaking about a previous experience I had on a dating app and he sympathized.

A couple hours later, in the evening, he asks if I want to come over tomorrow to “Netflix and chill?😉”. So I took it as, he meant the “bad” version. I told him why I wasn’t answering his texts right away and took it as what the term was popular for at the time.

I think I sounded conceited but the way he worded it made me cautious. Not to mention, 2 months after, he dated one of the girls that I met through him and she said he was very disrespectful towards him.

Not relevant to my question but I feel like he was onto something or am I being a bitch?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
3
2