2 mo

Girls, East Asian guy the most physically unattractive?

As a French man, I have a cosmopolitan social circle where there is lots of interracial relationship within the group, it happened that all East Asian women were taken, one by black guy, and the other with a German guy, the other white girl were taken by Swedish guy and an Indian girl were with an Egypt guy, and left out two east Asian guy, who were left single most of the time, and were ones that nobody wants to talk or find interest in them, despite of these two east Asian guy being an extrovert and talkative, and I think they both were quite attractive, fit build, 5ft10 in height and a nice skin. Also from the rumours, I've heard that most east Asian men in Europe tend to be single as they were being classified as undesirable, and any women who were in relationship with these guys were being judged as low class, idiotic and weird, thus many girls apart from East Asians avoided east Asian men at all cost, even friendship. This thus sparks my curiosity, that what is the reason behind all this, and are most east Asian men the ugliest in terms of physical attractiveness? I hope to get an honest and direct answers, just my curiosity.
Girls, East Asian guy the most physically unattractive?
Add Opinion