2 mo

Does a date (who isn't my girlfriend) have a right to make demands about when to stay at MY apartment?

I have been seeing a girl once a week for about a month now. We are not in a "relationship" but we have been having steady sex. Based on some of her actions I asked her if she wanted to date "officially" and she said she still wants to get to know me. Oh boy thank god! I didn't really care either way you know? I go with the flow.

Well, I had a couple of public events that I was going to go to by myself. But I felt that the girl (her name is Olivia) would be offended if I was posting all these pictures of an event on my facebook without inviting her. Right? So I invite her to the event.

She started screaming at me last night because I didn't let her come to my apartment at a time that SHE wanted. She works close to my apartment but lives a 30 minute bus ride away. I work a 30 minute bus ride away from my apartment and closer to her place. Anyway, the point is that she is mad at me because I wanted to take a shit, wipe my butt, take a shower, and get changed before inviting her to my place. I am usually stressed after work and want some time to be alone and get ready. Having people be in my place is stressful to me. Also I would be doing public speaking at the event. Something I was nervous about. Since the event, She has been yelling at me because I didn't let her stay at my apartment immediately when I arrived home from work. I requested that she come later when I was ready. This meant that she had to wait for 2 hours because she gets off work before me and then add my travel time to get home.. blah blah blah. She also was angry because I didn't let her spend the night on a weeknight after having sex because it would add stress to my morning routine for work.

She has never invited me to her place. Not once.

Am I wrong for saying that she has no right to make demands about when to stay at my home? Am I wrong for telling her that I do not need to offer any explanation for what time I ask her to stop over?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2 mo
I broke up with her. She started sending me long worded texts saying I treated her like a hoe for not letting her spend the night. We had just had a discussion about boundaries before she asked. She had complained about me saying that it was easier to hang out only on weekends. "So you dont want to be with me during the week? What the fuck?" I explained that I didn't want my routine for work messed up in the morning. That we weren't a couple.. then she asked to spend the night anyway? Ha!
2
2