2 mo

I wanted to just hookup but now it's a relationship?

So I wanted to hookup with this guy that I thought was cute, but he told me that he wanted to get to know me and wait to have sex, but now we are in a relationship. He told me that he doesn't do sex outside of relationships & really liked me. I told him that I just wanted to hookup, but he won't let me see other guys and keeps taking me out on dates and stuff. I think he's in love or obsessed with me? I'm not sure cause I want to hookup with other cute guys. I feel really bad about breaking up cause I'd be breaking his heart and he's a good guy. I'm not sure what to do. He also told me that he wanted to live with me, take me to Paris, and marry me in the future and I feel so bad.
2 mo
Also, guys that I talk to also want a relationship with me, rather than just hooking up. Am I missing something here, cause I thought guys mostly just want to hookup rather than have relationships, especially at my age.
2 mo
I decided that I actually love him & will stay. I think I was just feeling a little too lusty when I wrote the question
7
3