2 mo

If a guy didn’t kiss you after a good first date. Would you go out with him again?

I (32m) Met a girl online (24f), chatted for a bit and talked in the phone for 10 mins twice before a date was set up. She was a little new to online dating and nervous.

Had out our first date last night, nice Italian restaurant, and I think it went really well, but she wasn’t really putting off a I want to be kissed vibe at the end of the night. So I walked her to her car, gave her a hug and said I had a great time. I usually always go for the kiss, but I really liked her and didn’t want to come off as too forward.

Texted her when I got home. Saying hope you got home safe, had a great time. Thanks for being good company. And she texted back 10 mins later. “I’m home! Thank youuu”

What do you think? Did I blow it by not trying for a kiss?
2 mo
Texted her the next day. She said I'd win something if I guessed what she would order and I did. So I said I figured it could be a second date. She said "that would be good, I can't think of another prize" I asked her to go to a friends concert at a big garden venue in the park.

A few hours later (7) she said she has a board meeting for work that night and she can't. I was busy and sent a text later (10). Suggesting another night, and asking when she was free. Haven't heard back next day.
4
1