2 mo

I'm inlove with my bestfriend/ex-bf's bestfriend, and he has sister zoned me but I know he like me. I am so confused please help me?

+5Xper
Hi everybody, my boyfriend and I broke up about 8 months ago because of cheating and LDR. My relationship with his bestfriend was close and great from the first place and we decided to have platonic relationship. Unfortunately I have developed feelings for him since I broke up. We literally text every day. We go on dates and have fun. He normally tells me how much he loves and needs me and also I'm the best thing that has happened to him. We hug and kiss each other frequently and he likes to sleep and lay on my thighs but not in sexual way. He always plays with my hair and sometimes with my lips. He regularly asks me to go to his house and sleep. He gives a lot of attention to me and tries to make me happy when ever I'm sad. Although, he calls me sister or bestfriend and he has mentioned, he won't date his bestfriend 's ex and one time our friends were suspicious about our relationship and thay asked him do you want to date her and he said no she's my little sister :( But he told me that no one can makes him happy as I do and the feelings that he has with me is special and I'm the reason for his existence and he couldn't imagine having someone like me in his life. I know dating ex's bestfriend is taboo but I like him and I can feel that he likes me too but not as a girlfriend. What should I do? should I wait for him or should I forget? I really hoped he could develope feelings for me:( I really love him.
3
0