2 mo

Why would my boyfriend do this to me?

I got a rental car to see my boyfriend who lives an hour away. I was so excited to go and I spent over 250 bucks on a car. then he sent a video of a girl dancing in a towel then she got naked. it was a random girl, and I got upset I started crying. I told him it upset me and made me insecure. he didn't apologize, he just said "oh babes" then said "I've got worse on my phone." I was upset and it ruined my day, he told me not to drive down and said "theres some things you gotta fight through" whatever the fuck that means. so we didn't hang out that weekend.. then some things were said and he broke it off then the next day we got back together. I don't know is he worth it? he should've known better not to send that in my opinion, I wouldn't of ever done that to him.. maybe I'm overreacting? What do you guys think?
2 mo
We met on tinder if that makes sense lol. I'm never doing tinder again.
Why would my boyfriend do this to me?
7
2