2 mo

How do I stop being a hypocrite in dating?

I came to realize I am a hypocrite. I'm not proud of it, but I can't change it.

What makes me a hypocrite? Well there are some, like:

1. I am only attracted to men that have a fit body, but my body is not fit (I'm chubby). And I have very small boobs. I believe my pretty face and my personality makes it up for it and that most guys should want me because of it, not carrying about my body. While on the other side, I don't give any attention to guys who are not fit, regardless of their face or personality. I filter them out immediately.

2. I don't like short guys, but I am short myself.

3. I don't want to be sexually intimate early on, I want to wait to get to know them or to really get turned on. I tell them that and they respect it, but then I go ahead and initiate sexual intimacy early on (which they follow) and end up turned off because it was too early. I stop being interested.

4. I hate ghosting, but I do it quite often. It's usually when I lose interest because something really stupid that they wouldn't understand or would hurt them. I do this with guys I went on maybe one date or just in texting phase. It's when I know for sure that it's not going to happen so I don't see a point in explaining or even trying to be nice about it. This is a very hypocrite thing to do because I simply hate it when it's done to me.

5. I spend most of my free time playing video games, but I don't like when a guy does the same. I want a man who spends his free time doing something more productive; I don't want him to be an introvert like me, with almost no friends. I hate socializing, but if a man is not socializing it tells me that he is a loser.

6. I don't want my partner to have close hot female friends, but it's okay if I have close hot male friends. Simply because I don't believe a man can see a hot female as just a friend, ever. While women can, I know I can. I believe men and women are wired differently when it comes to this.

There's more, but no space. Thoughts?
3
0