2 mo

Does having certain DATING STANDARDS make you a BAD PERSON?

I'm tired of people bitching about other people's dating standards. People can have whatever dating standards they want, nobody is entitled to anyone's love and nobody is obligated to give their love to anyone. I don't care if a woman wants a guy above 6'2 or if a guy wants a virgin, if that person feels like that's what will make them happy, let them look for what makes them happy. The only time I have a problem with it is when they degrade people who don't reach their standards, like a woman calling men under 6'2 manlets and a guy calling non virgin women hoes, but it's not their standards that annoys me, it's the fact that their being a cunt about it is.

People in today's world act so entitled when it comes to dating, the way people berate and pressure people for their dating standards. They get rejected and takes it so personal, as if the person who rejected them was obligated to give themselves to them and didn't fulfill that task, as if there isn't anyone else in the world that would take them.

What I'm trying to say is that you can have whatever dating standards you want. Even if they're totally unrealistic it's yours to have, as long as you feel that it would make you truly happy.
It DOES make you a bad person
It DOES NOT make you a bad person
GirlGuy
0
2