2 mo

Is this mental abuse or is he right?

My boyfriend keeps telling me I have low confidence. This may be true to a certain extent. I'm coming out of an eating disorder and am very concious of the way I look. Either way he keeps teasing me that we should have a threesome while he knows that is not something I'm willing to have in my relationship and when I remind him he gets annoyed at me for not being open minded. (I'm open minded to anything and everything he ever suggests and he knows it. )
The other day at the beach he swerved away from me to check out some other chicks in bikinis. And when I confronted him about it he gave me that boys will be boys BS. Did I over react?
He also loves to tell me stories of people he's slept with.
Now I got a random message on Instagram from some guy and he keeps telling me to continue flirting with him just for fun. I said it's not fun. I already have the man of my dreams and I don't want to just lead people on and he called me a Debbie downer. He also never fails to remind me that I have a lot of work to do on my body and that there are plenty more beautiful girls in the world.
Don't get me wrong. We have an amazing relationship outside of this, but it's really starting to take a toll on me bc he refused to admit that he's doing anything that could bother me. I'm the one who apparently needs to grow up and get confident he's not changing.
What should I do?
Is this mental abuse or is he right?
2
2