2 mo

Did I ruin my classy image in front of him? Embarrassing bodily function?

Let me set this up for you lol You're dating a total girlie girl who loves wearing makeup, dressing up, wears heels all the time, gets her nails done, always has good hygiene, and very presentable in public lol But at home she's more relaxed and dresses in t-shirts around you. You're just hanging out watching tv when all of a sudden she lets one go on accident. Yes, I mean she farted πŸ˜‚ She is super embarrassed about it and you know for a fact you're the only person she's ever done this around. She gets super shy and starts blushing lol

Would this be a complete turn off or would you realize she's just human and these things happen? I'm asking because this is basically me in a nutshell & my boyfriend died laughing about it. He said if I wasn't so put together all the time it wouldn't have been as funny. I'm seriously so so embarrassed and I made an excuse the next day so we wouldn't hang out!

He messaged me saying "is this about what happened the other day? I seriously thought it was funny and don't want you to be embarrassed πŸ˜‚ you're my girl." Just the fact that he brought it up means he still remembers πŸ™ will I ever stop being embarrassed? I wanna see him but I know the jokes that'll follow
3
0