2 mo

Is he taken me seriously when I say ‘you love me’?

So I’ve been getting to know this guy for over 4 months now, and we’re really close friends & are really comfortable with each other. We both like each other more than friends as were both very sexually attracted to each other.

I have this thing I do with people I’m closest to which is to say ‘you love me’ or ‘love you’ or if I’m really close to them I’ll ask them how much they love me. There’s nothing in it and I joke about a lot, anyways I started doing this to the guy I’m seeing a month ago just joking about, he rolled with it & bantered back like most people saying ‘you wish’ or ‘nahhh’.

But lately I’d i say it he won’t respond, for instance we were just bantering and he said something about who would want to be my friend. I replied ‘oh behave! You love me.’ ... and he just completely blanked my message and didn’t reply. Why is he suddenly become uncomfortable with me saying it?
1
1