2 mo

Guys, When a guy says, there’s always opportunity to earn brownie points... what does that mean?

+5Xper
After 7 years I am single now, I have 2 kids. There is a guy that a friend of mine is trying to set me up with but he’s made the comment that he thinks single moms are cool but he wouldn’t date one, and then later said that circumstances change. He’s a really outgoing friendly loud kind of guy, friends with everyone. I don’t want to assume he likes me when he’s just being friendly, but being as it’s been 7 years since I dated I am sure that’s just the case. He’s also said how he enjoys being single. So I like him, but don’t expect anything and we’ve just been talking on a friendly basis. We went to the movies in a group, him and my friend who set us up. We had a great time and there was just lots of laughing and eye contact and at the end of the night I made a joke about being friend zoned because of my mom status and he laughed and said no haven’t and then made the comment that there is always opportunity to earn brownie points. Then he gave me a hug, and cracked my back.. we laughed and he said there now I’ve earned some brownie points with a good back crack. I really don’t want to read to much into it, it’s just been a REALLY long time since I’ve had any positive attention and clearly don’t know the difference.
2