2 mo

He is upset that I didn't see him yesterday?

So we started talking nearly two months ago, he said at the start he didn't want anything serious and we have only met once. We get a long really well and he is good crack. But I noticed small things like 'oh you need to show me what methods I could in x, y, z (he wants to go into a job within my field of work and it has no ties to any of my work)'. Then I mentioned about a meme that girls dont like d*ck picks and I said how I don't like them either and he said 'oh I will send you those in time'. I had a tiny feeling that maybe he wanted more but just ignored it because again he said what he wanted from the start.

Then yesterday he said he was free but I already made plans but told him I was free after 4pm. Once it got to that time, texted him on snapchat and said I was free and if he wanted to do something and he read it but didn't reply. Then an hour later he shared a photo he was out drinking with another girl so since its casual again, I imagine he just found someone else to see. Just woke up to seeing he got extremely drunk last night and messaged me saying 'why didn't you come over d*ckhead?'. Now that has just ruined it. Why is he so bothered about it? I don't understand, I did ask him and he didn't say so he's only got himself to blame. What should I do/say?
1
1