2 mo

Long distance dating, is it normal that we text almost every day and we call maybe once a week?

I met him on Tinder about 2 years ago. I live in Holland and he’s from Mexico. Slowly we started texting more and more and calling. But because of the distance we still didn’t meet. 6 months ago he planned his trip to Holland and we’ve both been really looking forward to it. Last week we met for the first time, we spend a week together. After we said goodbye he made a video about how thankful he is for the great time he had, and that he hopes our friendship and relationship will last a lot in the future and hopes to see each other again. And he also wrote a letter thanking me. He met my mother as well. I miss him a lot, I’m struggling with depression, and it comes to the point now where I don’t feel like doing anything because I’m not with him. I feel extremely sad about it. We text everyday, but we don’t call a lot, maybe once a week. Is that normal? We’re not in a relationship yet, but dating. I didn’t see any red flags. Thank you for any advice!
0
2