2 mo

Why do guys lose interest in me so easily and end up turning around and flirt and date another girl?

So I’m a little over 20 and a half. All my life, I’ve only been in one relationship in which it was abusive. In the past, I’ve had many crushes before and at first, the guy would be interested, but then he would lose interest and turn around and hurt my feelings, I don’t get it. I don’t even go for the same type of guy and don’t even care about looks, I just care about personality, and I take the time to know a guy’s personality. I do enjoy being single, I’ve been single for 3 years. But whenever I have a crush on a guy and the guy shows interest back, he just loses interest 2 days later. I don’t know why. I’m very sweet, friendly, smart, athletic, and outgoing so I really don’t get it. Why do you all think this happens? Is there anything I could do? (In ways that I can still be myself of course). Thank you
1
1