2 mo

I think my either all my online dating apps are broken, or maybe internet has something against me? I am starting to believe it, lol?

Ok so not trying to sound cocky or anything, but I know I'm a fairly good-looking guy who's interesting, funny, and easy to talk to, etc, etc... how is it that I cannot get a single date in over a year of trying? Even on tinder and some other "hookup apps"? I don't understand what I could be doing SO wrong LOL fml.
I anticipate at least one person is going to say , "ok, then forget dating apps and try to get a date in real life" so a little background will answer this: rewind to 2015, I move to the state I currently live in. After living here only a few months, I started what turned into a long term relationship. fast forward like 4 years, I broke up with her (that's a whole even longer story in itself). the few girls I befriended in the months before I got into that relationship are all gone or in relationships, I didn't make any new female friends while I was in the relationship because my girlfriend was jealous if I did, and to top it all off, now that I'm single, I can't even get any of my guy friends to go out with me to meet girls or anything. So, long story short, that is why I have turned to these dating apps. That's a lot of info and yet I still don't even know if anyones going to be able to answer me based on that. Ugh. So that is just a little taste of what the better part of this last year has been for me.

Ok, solutions... Readyyyy... GO!
1
4