2 mo

Could a hook-up become more than a hook-up eventually?

Or that depends on several factors between the woman and the man?

Definition of Hook-up because there are sevearl different meanings for it, but in the case here it is what I found: "A meeting for sex: "In the most basic sense, hooking up with someone means that you’re sexually intimate with him or her, yet this intimacy can range from kissing all the way to intercourse. To that end, hooking up is actually an overarching expression that can be used to describe the wide range of sexually intimate acts that you engage in with someone else, but it doesn’t imply monogamy or that you’re in relationship or are even dating this person. In addition, hooking up with someone can be a one-time occurrence or a type of ongoing sexual relationship that you have with him or her and/or with multiple people"

So if a hook up is a meeting for sex, A person can meet for sex several times thenm not just one time, so it could also mean a ongoing sexual relationship and seeing each other several times, always in a casual way taht could (I say could) even lead to dating at the end, can a hook up eventually becomes more?

I ask this because if a hook up also means seeing that person several times only for sex, well the more you see that person only for sex the more chances of seeing that person could develop into something more they both probably were not expecting unless either one is made of stone and will never ever feel anything of emotions not even 2% for that person, it be just a fling (a short, spontaneous sexual relationship)

I mean I just wonder, do a man or a woman who claims they dont want to develop emotions or being attached to the other person and they just want them for sex, really dont feel zero zero anything when they are having sex to that person, the touches, the kisses, their body closeness, and it is pure physical stuff? I mean the more they do it each time they see each other, I bet that at least they may feel anything otherwise instead of a fuck buddy or hook up..
2 mo
call it a fling then, because it seems a hook up could be more than a fling, even if it is just physical.
1
0