2 mo

How do you cultivate a life that will help to facilitate romantic relationships?

I'm almost 20 and have never had a girlfriend. But boy would I love one. I do go to parties, and do all of the things people say you should do to meet females. But I've noticed that I simply have no ability in my life to get a girlfriend.

I work f-ing hard and do two sports, study but end up hardly maintaining a social life. At class everyone is there to learn, and you can't talk during a lecture, and whenever a class finishes, everyone gets up and goes to their next class, so there's no place to meet females there.

My sports, when I turn up, I am there to work and work hard, and we don't have mixed teams.

On my work days I wake up at 4.30 and work till 5, and I am doing sports 4 plus days a week in the evenings.

I also don't have time to deliberately set out time to go cafes or whatever and start talking to females because I am legit always going from one thing I need to do to the next.

I also still live at home, so I don't have the privilege to be in the halls which is a massive detriment for my social life. I also live far away from uni so I spend a lot of time traveling.

So my question is, if you're someone like me who works hard and a lot and plays little, how would you go about altering your life to facilitate the necessary time and places to get a girlfriend?
0
1