2 mo

What should I do? I can’t pay for a ticket but I won’t let my SO pay... help?

Back in June, I was supposed to go with my boyfriend and my brother to see Spider-Man Far from home for my birthday... But, my family took forever to find a place to live (we started a move on my birthday cross half the country by where my boyfriend and my college are >~< ... second birthday that I had to pretty much skip because of a move) and we have been struggling since to get back on our feet money wise... my boyfriend wants to pay for me and he and I go... but it goes against everything I’ve been taught... I am against going out if I can’t pay my own way, and I can’t ask even for five dollars for a ticket—our cupboards are literally looking bare and we are only going to have about... 200 dollars to feed a family of five for two and a half/three weeks (on the first). My boyfriend really wants to just pay my ticket and we go together... but I just can’t... what should I do? I just don’t know...
0
3