2 mo

I feel so confused, I met a guy that I feel like I caught feelings for, but I have a boyfriend, what do I do? Please help, Part 1?

So I’m almost 21 in a couple months. This is like the most awful situation I think I’ve ever been in and I feel like the worst person ever. So first of all, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years. He lives in Oregon, I live in North Carolina. We met while we were both on vacation in Florida. We are the same age. We realized we were in love with each other cause we have so much in common. However, it’s been so difficult lately cause we only text a couple hours a day and that’s it because he is busy with work and his family. The other guy, I met a week ago. He is a year and a half older than me. We found each other through my first ex boyfriend, my ex gave him my number to prove that he was dating me, and I corrected the statement and said that he dumped me 3 years ago. So the guy, who is from Wyoming, then asked if I was dating anyone and I told him that I am currently taken. He respected that, so he and I decided to just be friends since he said he wanted to be friends with me. We’ve been talking for a week now. I’ve been getting to know him and we have some things in common, not as much as my boyfriend has with me though. My new guy friend and I are even planning to video chat in a couple days and play video games together. With my boyfriend, he tells me he’s not a “over the phone” type of person and that his phone video chat feature doesn’t work, which has made me sad for years. Another thing is that my new guy friend told me, “hey I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to New York for a last minute family trip, just wanted to let you know so that you don’t think I ghosted you, you are such an amazing person :)” while my boyfriend doesn’t tell me about any trips that he is going to go on and leaves me guessing for more than a week each time of whether he has lost interest in me or something else. With my boyfriend, he doesn’t talk much about the future, but has told me once he sees a future with me. We are trying to see each other before
2
0