2 mo

I feel so confused, I met a guy that I feel like I caught feelings for, but I have a boyfriend, what do I do? Please help, Part 2?

We go back to classes, he says he’s been saving the budget to do so and doesn’t mind at all and promises that we will see each other this summer, but the thing is that he keeps putting off telling his parents that he wants to go to North Carolina and it’s almost about to be too late, his parents don’t know about me and my parents don’t know about him because my boyfriend said he doesn’t want our parents to know until a couple weeks before the trip. I’m not sure how my guy friend would handle the situation if he was my boyfriend. A con about my guy friend is that he mentions about sexual stuff sometimes of what he would do if he had a girlfriend, and it somewhat bothers me since I’m not really into sexual stuff all the time (although he said he would respect his girlfriend of what she does or doesn’t want in sexual terms, if he had a gf) My boyfriend has the pro that he talks about sexual stuff with me when the timing feels right.

Lately I feel like being able to spend time with my guy friend has made me become closer to him since my guy friend dedicates the majority of the day to hanging out with me over the phone while my boyfriend only dedicates a couple hours to me a day and some days doesn’t talk to me even when I initiate the conversation every day. I don’t even get to verbally talk to or see him I don’t know if it’s really lust with my guy friend or a real connection that my boyfriend can’t make with me. Or if I’m just feeling this way because my boyfriend only spends 2 hours a day with me (and sometimes away from me). I don’t know what to do. Please don’t be critical, I already feel so awful. What should I do? Thank you
2 mo
I just don’t know what to do cause I’ve been with my current boyfriend for so long yet we don’t talk much anymore while my guy friend always takes most of his time each day to talk to me and then do his daily routine.
2
1