2 mo

Is it selfish to have a baby via sperm bank donation?

I’m 26 almost 27. Seems like I have an issue attracting men. I’ve only had one boyfriend which I now wouldn’t call a boyfriend because he treated me badly. i spent 4 years in that situation only for it to end horribly. It broke me and broke my heart. I really want to have a child before I’m 30 but with how my life is going I know that, that will not happen.

Im sad and depressed with my life situation, I hate where I live, my career (nursing). I’m lonely and don’t have any friends and all of my family is in Jamaica except for my mother.

I just want a baby, I’ve been thinking about going to a sperm bank. I myself was raised by a single mother, would it selfish to my child to raise them without a father? I would try to get a open donor so the child could meet him one day.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me, maybe it’s my looks but I just can’t seem to find a man. Even if I do find one I’d be afraid he’d treat me badly and cheat on me.
27
14