2 mo

I take my boyfriend out on dates and bring flowers and gifts. Would other men appreciate these gestures?

Growing up I was taught by women in my family the etiquettes of dating. And by that, hearing tons of stories of how their male dates would bring them flowers and romantic gifts from time to time to show interest and appreciation.

Now when I've, what I believe, have met the man of my dreams I feel joy and satisfaction in giving him sweet small gifts without any special occasion being needed.

I take him out on special planned dates and have even brought him flowers sometimes.

Women tend to find this weird whenever I tell them. They say men don't care for gifts and that it's the guys task to show appreciation to the girl they are dating.
But apart from knowing that my boyfriend finds it sweet, I'm curious what other guys would think of this!

- So what would you guys think if your girl regularly showed her appreciation in gestures like these?
- Would you appreciate being taken out on dates and treated by ur girl/woman?
21
0