2 mo

I am an educated black man who gets pressure from black women to date within my race. Do you get pressure to date within your race? Why is that?

I am a multi racial black man but most people see me as black. I grew up in a suburban all white family. Went to college and got a masters degree. While I have dated Latina, Indians, and Blacks, I have mostly dated Whites.

My black female coworkers pressure me to stay with a black girl I dont like. Many black women get angry and dont talk to me if I date a white girl. The disrespect from Black people regarding who I date is so bad that I prefer to date White girls simply because Whites show less care about skin color. Do you have similar experience?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2
3