2 mo

Is there a difference between dating someone white v. A Minority? Which was easier for you culturally? What is your ethnicity?

I am black and grew up in a white family. Here's what I found.

Black Women: Culturally easier to date because thr premise of dating them isn't challenged. They understand racial experiences. Many I have dated would rather talk about Empire or music than an intellectual conversation about books.

White Women: Easier to date because they view you as sexy, exotic, confident. They are open minded and accepting. Harder for them to understand racial experiences. White seem more okay with racial dating than blacks. You get a lot of disrespect and dirty looks from black women. Can have more intellectual conversation. Dont care if you are a "bad boy" or "hood enough"
Easier to date minorities
No difference
About the same
Vote C
GirlGuy
2 mo
There is a typo. Just choose "about the same " for easier to date white women.
1
2