2 mo

What do you do when you both really like eachother? but you have fears its not going to work?

Ah I really like this guy = (
we have been dating and everything been going so well. We are really attracted to eachother. Then when his got this new job his gone very quiet and distant. He says he really likes me but his not sure he can give me the time due to this new job and his worried. Like I really want it to work. I really like him. His friends & family all seem really nice too.

What on earth do you do when you both like eachother a lot but a new job demanding comes up?
We have a trip planned which hasn't been discussed and I mentioned to him shale we go have a good time see what happens etc or shale we get a refund on the trip and call it a day. I think his abit confused what to do.

I thought maybe giving him some space to think maybe a good idea? I just don't know what to do don't wanna loose him.
1
1