2 mo

Would you go out on a second date with a guy you didn't like? Or is she at least somewhat interested?

Met a girl online. Took a while to get her out on a date, but went out for dinner Friday. We had more planned but she took to long getting ready, so we just did dinner and said we would go to the other place next time.

Date went pretty well, good amount in common, no awkward silences, a bit of flirting, talking about stuff to do in the future. But I messed up and didn't kiss her at the end. Felt forced and her body language was off. Gave her a good hug, said I had a great time. Told her to text me when she got home safe.

Texted when I got home saying I hope she got home ok, and thanks for being great company. She texted back when she got home "I'm home! Thank youuu"

Texted the next day a playful inside joke, and set up the second date. The first day I suggested she had to work, but then I suggested Friday again. She agreed. We are going to a romantic light show at the botanical gardens with drinks and music, then a late dinner. Haven't texted her since but it just doesn't feel like she is that interested. But she did agree to the second date. But she did reactivate her dating profile after our date, she had disabled it before i got her number. It seems that she wouldn't agree to a second date if she wasn't at least a bit interested. But if she doesn't bail, I'm definitely not making the same mistake, gonna up the contact and go for the kiss at some point.

What do you think? Would you go on a second date with someone you weren't interested in?
1
0