2 mo

Is it normal for a girl to FALL APART after a fight?

So I’m sort of seeing this girl, it’s nothing serious. We had a fight because she basically lied to me and tricked me into not hanging out with my friends so I could hang out with her. So I got mad and she started crying and stuff.

That was a few days ago. Today she texted me saying she needed to see me and she needed me to hold her 🤷‍♀️ So I went to her place (her family was gone so it was just her) and when I got there she was in a robe, with nothing else on. No makeup. Her hair was all in a mess and it was everywhere. She said she has been drinking (and her breath smelled like vodka). Her eyes were all red and mascara-stained. She basically told me to fuck her because she “wanted to make me feel good and to say sorry to me”.

I feel really guilty and messed up about this but I didn’t really do anything. She is taking this way too far I don’t know what to do.
6
2