2 mo

My new boyfriend “sexted” on the first day of getting together in a relationship, is this bad?

So my new boyfriend and I have known each other for a while and he just asked me to be his girlfriend today (long distance at the moment). And so this morning he said good morning and I said it back and he just asked me, “are your parents home?” And I said yeah and he said kiddingly, “oh darn I can’t sneak over” (he lives thousands of miles away from me, so again he was just kidding). And stupidly I asked, “what would we do if you were here?” And he said, “oh snuggling then heavy kissing then caressing you while I’m grinding on you” and started making it all sexual. And then he said that we should sext before he leaves for his trip tomorrow because he says he’s sure it’ll be awesome and make him miss me more. The worse thing is that he forgot to ask me out before making the conversation sexual, and I pointed that out and he said, “oops, I’m sorry I missed that step, brb I have to get my car serviced”. So later he texted, “(my name), will you make me the happiest guy and be my girlfriend?” In the moment, I said yes and he said, “ *hugs you* I’m going to miss you so much while I’m gone. So we were texting for two hours long and then he made the conversation all sexual again and wanted to sext with me (without us sending nudes) and I was unsure how I felt about that at the moment, but I stupidly went for it cause of how he said before he asked me out of how lucky he is to be talking to me everyday and saying how my crushes in the past that hurt me don’t know how sweet I am and adding that I’m “the total package with smarts, beauty, and a great attitude” and calling me special while he thinks about me and misses me when we’re away.

I’m so confused if I’m rather being used as a booty call or if he seriously means it when he says he loves me. In his past, he’s had sex in the 2 relationships he’s been in and he did sexual stuff over text in his past long distance relationship. However he added to that saying, “hope that doesn’t change what u think of me”.
2 mo
He’s 1.5 years older than me (I’m 20.5 years old). I’m so confused, am I just his booty call or does he really mean when he says that I’m special, smart, pretty, and great attitude. Is it normal for a guy to get all horny like that in the start of a relationship? I don’t know his history as far as how and why his past relationships ended, I meant to ask that but forgot. What do I do? I feel so dumb and stupid and am just panicking right now.
3
3