2 mo

I'm so confused, did she lie to me?

Hey,

I recently went out with a girl and hit it off with her extremely well. She showed tons of interest asking me a lot of personal things and what I liked in a girl.

Our first date was a blast. She said at one point she almost peed her pants laughing so hard. We made out and she stayed at my place.

We didn't have sex as we talked about it and I told her I'm done with 1 night things and she said that wasn't her intention. She was calling me babe and saying she missed me etc the following days.

We made plans to see each other again and she said shed love to. But 1 day later she stayed with a family member in MI and up and decided on a whim to just move there.

She has 2 kids and recently split with an ex here in town about 1 month ago who she had the kids with.

We haven't talked in days and I feel like she got back with her ex. Who moves on a whim with 2 kids shared? I really like this girl so its driving me nuts. What do you think? Thanks for any input!
I'm so confused, did she lie to me?
1
1