2 mo

My boyfriend is constantly changing his mind over wanting to be with me or not?

We’re in our mid 20s. We’ve been together for 7 months. We were friends for a year before we dated. I’m 4 months pregnant. Planned.

He gets into moods where we have an argument, Then says he wants to break up, doesn’t want to be with me, etc. but then later on (later on is anywhere from an hour to a couple days) he’ll change his mind again and say he does want to be with me, etc. we’re planning on moving in together when our baby is born.

But then last night, it wasn’t really an argument but he took it as one. I was telling him about going to a job fair because he hasn’t saved up that much money and he could get a better job. And he always shuts down in arguments (again I wasn’t arguing but he took it as one). Then this morning, he didn’t text me. (He always does btw) and when I called he got mad and said he doesn’t feel like answering to someone every morning. And that he wants to be alone. Then went off to saying the usual things he always says. And then he just started saying “we just break up?” I said if that’s what he wanted fine. I asked him if he still wanted our baby and he said “I guess not” (I asked to see if he’s still going to be there for our son)

He’s never said that before. We didn’t break up, we’re just giving each other space for a week. But why does he do this? Why does he change his mind so fast? Just the other day he was saying he loves me, and wants to live with me and our baby.
1
2