Date a guy who has been in prison?

Girls would you ever date a someone who is fresh out of prison? Would you write a guy in prison? Would you ever be able to trust him?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• no no no

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• No I can't say I would. Plus, I can only imagine how that conversation would go down with my father.

• No but I sure the sex is good.

• 10 years ago I would have said absolutely not. But I dated a guy for a year and he got some serious time. Nothing violent or gross or unforgivable though. Anyway , I did my best to be there for him, and not to cheat all of that. I was like 98% good, which if I told u the time he got its a good percentage. We're talkin 6 years. Anyway. He got out 4 months ago, and prison changed him. So shit, now what? It's one of the hardest situations to deal with... I still don't know what to do. If I move on, I'd feel so retarded.

• I have and do. My boyfriend is in prison for robbery and I write him and his best friend. I probably wouldn't if he was a child molester or rapist or murderer. About trust though if my boyfriend got out right now I'd keep a close eye on him but give him a chance people can change. Yeah my parents were pretty livid but I'm happy. 😊