11 d

What are some of your bad date stories?

I started this to give everyone a few laughs lol. I don’t mean bad as in “he raped me” or “we got into a huge fight”. I mean bad as in “the other person was a complete oddball” or something disastrous happened that later turned out to be funny in retrospect. For example, I have a few. My first one was with a friend of mine from when I was in the Navy and we went to this little pond off base near the city. I went to go sit by the water and I sat in duck poop.

Another interesting date I had was with this guy I met off of okay Cupid who only wanted to talk about “feelings” and nothing more (on our first and only date). I ended the date after 45 minutes when he decided to get up and walk around the table to sit next to me just so he could smell my hair.

A third one involved a mall date with my ex-boyfriend who was a gamer to the core. We planned to see a movie but ended up being fifteen minutes late because he got into this massive argument with the cashier at game stop of the video game final fantasy. Very embarrassing. Anyway, there ya go! A whole hearty laugh for my fellow GAGers at my own expense.

Again, I started this thread for fun and not to rehash any negative dating experiences. If I did, I apologize.
11 d
Wow. I’m sorry about both of those. Teenage girls can be weird sometimes.
What are some of your bad date stories?
3
0