6 d

Guys, Need opinions on how I keep giving my ons erectile dysfunction?

So self love and all that good stuff aside, I am unattractive physically and bmi just high enough to be obese. That’s probably the obvious. Relationships aren’t for me either, I never get approached so all the instances I’m asking about I (had to) initiate. So if I manage to get a conversation going and if he's interested I invite him home. No force, all consensual, clothes come off, some play and nothing. Man after man, none of them seem to be able to get hard around me. Born female if that makes any difference to anyone. Two (my first and a random one) in the couple dozens of men have been able to get/keep it up. I’ve tried helping the others w. e way they ask, hj, oral, still nothing. Then we awkwardly dress, he leaves, thankfully I never have to see any of them again. Still this process of constant rejection is breaking me, and I’m straight unfortunately. I like men and I like sex, but neither seem to be part of my story. What do you think I’m going wrong? How can I help them up or at least know before I get naked if it’s worth the trouble?
2