6 d

Should it bother me that my boyfriend keeps talking about female celebrities?

I have been dating this guy for some months and he is really nice, he treats me well and everything but he is always talking about female celebrities and who he finds attractive and stuff like that. I normally let it pass and see it as a normal conversation but it is getting out of control because he does it so often. He even tells me that Kylie Jenner had the ideal body and stuff like that but then tells me that he hates girls with plastic surgery... I MEAN OPEN YOUR EYES BOY... The worst part is that I do work out and I do make an effort to be beautiful but he keeps talking about these fake Instagram model who don't even look like that in real life... Should I be annoyed with this or should I just let I go?
I would also like to mention that I think I am much more attractive than he is, the reason why I am dating him is that he is a great man and I do love him but I think personality is bigger than looks and i bothers me that he is being like this
5
1